As a pet owner, you want your pet to receive the highest-quality veterinary care. Pharmacists and veterinarians can work together to improve and maximize the therapeutic success of pets, exotics, wildlife, zoo animals, large and small animals.
Common health conditions we may be able to help with:
- Keratoconjunctivitis (dry eyes)
- Cardiovascular (high blood pressure, heart conditions, etc)
- Anxiety / depression
- Urinary incontinence
Common Veterinary Preparations:
- Alternate dosage forms
- Creams, ointments and lotions
- Ophthalmic preparations
- Commercially unavailable medications
- Flavor specialization
- Sugar-free formulations
- Topical powders
- Chewable flavored troches
- Otic solutions and non-aqueous suspensions
- Oral suspensions and paste
- Otic Insufflations
- Gels – topical/oral
- Rectal enemas
- Rectal suppositories
- Individualized concentrated doses
- Combination medications
Don’t be Afraid to Ask!
If you believe you or a loved one could benefit from a custom compounded solution, start a conversation with your prescriber. Together you and your prescribing clinician can address the options and decide the best course for you. If you need a referral to a prescriber, please contact us, we are here to assist in advocating for your health.
Explore the benefits of compounded medications with the studies and information provided below.
*Patient education information coming soon!