We are currently filling Ivermectin Compounded prescriptions.
Please submit Ivermectin scripts via fax to 888-308-2878
If you have any questions in regards to Ivermectin please see below:
We are currently filling valid Ivermectin scripts for the following states in which we are licensed:
Due to the immense interest in Ivermectin as of late we are attempting to address the most commonly asked questions via our website. Please note, if your question is not addressed in posting please don’t call the lab and attempt to speak with our staff. Due to Covid-related staffing shortages, we’re currently short staffed and for everyone’s safety, we must keep our phone lines clear to consult with patients and providers of active subscriptions
We would like to continue to offer Ivermectin. To do so, we ask that you please utilize the following steps when seeking Ivermectin.
- Read the entire FAQ
- Obtain an Ivermectin prescription
- Fax the prescription to 888-208-2878
We are confident the below information will address most if not all frequently asked questions:
- Yes, we have Ivermectin in stock.
- Yes, we will make any strength desired.
- Yes, we do mail no charge priority mail.
- We offer competitive cash pricing averaging at $65 for most Rx’s please note this is subject to change based on drug cost and availability.
- We are limiting patients to 30 capsules max per script or a 6 month supply.
- Our turnaround time is the following: we fast track active infections and get to preventative scripts as we are able, currently running a few weeks out for preventative scripts.
- If you need recommended dosing protocols please visit the FLCCC Alliance online you will find a number of protocols available
We hope we have address your questions. Once again, if you would like to submit an Ivermectin script please fax to 888-208-2878.
If we have not addressed your questions we are sorry that we are not able to speak to you live. Unfortunately, we are overwhelmed with the sudden influx of Ivermectin related calls coupled with COVID-related staffing challenges.
Thank you for your understanding.